WINE LABEL ARTWORK
Accurate artwork is a critical element in achieving the best result when printing wine labels.
Before uploading your artwork files, please use the following check-list:
- The preferred format for artwork files is Adobe Illustrator .ai, .eps or .pdf.
- In addition we can use files from Photoshop, CorelDraw and InDesign, or high quality (600 dpi) .jpg, .bmp or .tiff files.
- If in doubt, save or export as a PDF (Acrobat) file and we will do the rest.
- Place all images in your artwork as CMYK, and for optimum colour accuracy, designate spot colours using the Pantone Solid Coated swatches in your graphics program.
- When supplying print ready files, please allow 2mm bleed.
- Upload your completed artwork to PressPoint via our Instant Quote, or email the artwork to us.